- Ball Toucher, Fly Squish and Throw Paper...
- Home Run
- Maze Frenzy
- Mini Copter
- Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?
- Road Blcok
Please do not look down on the mini games, and do not think they are just games for kids. You really need enough intelligence and fast reactions to challenge them. ;-)) In fact, nowadays, Flash technology is not only "a popular method for adding animation and interactivity to web pages", but also becoming an approach to develop rich Internet applications like portals, games even some business productivity software like Microsoft Office.
Briefly, I think a Flash based application has the following advantages comparing with a traditional "Thick Clients"application.
- Online and offline compatible
- Small even tiny, easy to download or distribute
- Green, no installation and lower deployment cost
- Platform independent, binary compatible across platforms (hardware/software)
- Native Internet support
- Rich-media content capability
- Lower CPU usage